This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website https://lonastecnicasnavarra.com hereinafter, the website, with the following technical and legal aspects:
Legal Responsible for this website.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the Information society and electronic commerce, we make known the following:
- Business name: LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA, S.L.
- CIF: B71320964
- Posta Addressl: POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL MOREA NORTE C/ B, Nº 15. BERIAIN 31191 NAVARRA
- Commercial Activity: Toldos para viviendas y locales comerciales como en toldos de camión
- Tel: 948 31 22 22
- Email to request information and as a means of contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial Registry Number:
Purpose, general conditions of use of the website and acceptance thereof.-
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use of the website is to regulate both the making available of information and the commercial relationships that arise between LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA and the users of the Website. Any person who accesses or uses this website will be considered a User. Both the navigation and / or the use of any of the services of the Website, imply the acceptance as a User, full and without reservations of any kind of each and every one of these General Conditions of use that govern the provision of services offered on the Website.
In case of not accepting the clauses established in this Legal Notice, the user must refrain from accessing and / or using the services and / or content made available to them on the website, proceeding to leave it and not being able to access or have access to the services it offers. You expressly and without exception accept that access to and use of this website, its services and the content of said services takes place under your sole responsibility.
Access to this website is free and viewing it does not require any prior subscription or registration.
The information that appears on the website is current on the date of its last update. The website may not be altered, changed, modified or adapted. LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA, however, may unilaterally modify, at any time it deems appropriate the configuration of this website, the conditions of service and its content, as well as eliminate, limit or suspend them temporarily or permanently, as well as prevent access to them, without prior notice.
LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA acts exclusively as responsible for the website in its capacity as provider of an information service on its own services, not being responsible for the contents that, in contravention of these general conditions, users may send or publish, being the user is solely responsible for the veracity and legality of the same.
LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA may interrupt the service of the website that is being used by the user and immediately resolve the relationship with the user if it detects a use of the website or any of the services offered therein that may consider contrary to what is expressed in this Legal Notice.
Intellectual and industrial property
The entirety of this Website: texts, images, photographs, trademarks, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software files, technology, links and other audiovisual or sound content, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, (hereinafter, the “Contents”), its graphic design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, and source codes is protected by the laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property , their reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation being prohibited, except for personal and private use, without any of the exploitation rights over them being understood to be transferred to the User beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website .
LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or error-free or that the free use of the same by the user does not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or bad use of this web page and its contents is under the responsibility of the user. Likewise, the reproduction, retransmission, copy, assignment or redistribution, total or partial, modification, alteration, adaptation or translation of the information contained in this website, whatever its purpose and the means used for it, is prohibited, without prior authorization from the company.
LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on its intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other property or right related to the website, and the services offered.
The User is authorized to copy and print extracts or documents from this Website, except for the content that is owned by a third party and has been identified as such, for non-commercial use, as long as all these copies and prints include all the copyright or other intellectual property rights notices and all disclaimers contained therein. None of the logos and trademarks of LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA may be used or reproduced without our prior written authorization.
The making available of all these elements owned by LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA or third parties that appear on the Website does not imply, in any case, the transfer of ownership or the granting of a right of use in favor of the User.
Apart from what is specifically mentioned above, the reproduction of part or all of the content of this Website in any form, including frame, the creation of any derivative work based on this Website and / or its content and the Incorporation of its content to other web pages, to electronic retrieval systems or to publications is prohibited.
In the event that any User or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights due to the introduction of certain content on the Website, they must notify this circumstance immediately to LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA at email@example.com .
Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Web by any means other than those made available to Users, as well as those that are usually used on the network, is prohibited, provided that they do not cause any damage to the LONAS Website TECNICAS NAVARRA.
Users who voluntarily provide images or other graphic or multimedia information to LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA at the same time assign their reproduction rights for as long as said material remains on the web server. In any case, LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA, does not contract any obligation with the user regarding such information, reserving the right to delete it at any time and without prior notice.
The website may include links to third party sites. The websites belonging to third parties have not been reviewed nor are they subject to controls by LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA. The links that this website may contain will be offered, solely, as informative references, without any type of evaluation of the contents, owners, services or products offered from them.
In any case, LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA cannot be held responsible for the contents of these websites or for the measures adopted regarding their privacy or the processing of their personal data, or their conditions of use.
If you are interested in activating a link to any of the LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA websites, you must communicate it, obtaining the express consent to create the link. LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA reserves the right to object to the activation of links to its website.
LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA reminds users of legal age, who are in charge of minors, that it will be their sole responsibility to determine which services and / or contents are not appropriate for the age of the latter.
LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA informs you that there are computer programs that allow you to filter and block access to certain content and services, in such a way that parents or guardians, for example, can decide what are the Internet content and services to which minors can have access and which ones not.
Communications from LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA to the User will be made in accordance with the data provided by the User when registering on the Website. The User who contracts services through the Website must declare that they are of legal age in accordance with Spanish legislation and in the event of hiring by minors, the authorization of the parents or guardians will be required to enjoy the contracted service.
LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA will not be directly or indirectly responsible for:
- LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA will not be liable for possible damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, caused by causes beyond the control of LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in its Data Processing Center, telephone lines, the Internet system or other electronic systems.
- Damage that may be caused to the user’s equipment by the use of the Website.
- Cases in which a third party, violating the established security measures, and / or through illegitimate interference, accesses the messages or uses them to send computer viruses.
- The vices and defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
- The legality, reliability and usefulness of the content that users transmit with the use of the website or the services offered therein, as well as its veracity or accuracy. LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA does not control the use that users make of the Website, nor does it guarantee that they do so in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice.
By way of example and without limitation, the user will be responsible for:
- Of the content entered by them, especially the data and information entered and sent to LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA through the Website or on the Website.
- Of the performance of any type of illegal action, harmful to rights, harmful and / or harmful.
- Of the provision of untrue or incorrect data.
- Likewise, LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA is exonerated from all responsibility for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects and omissions, in the information provided whenever it comes from outside sources. However, the foregoing, in no case will the existing contracts between LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA and its clients be affected, except in cases of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
Obligations of the user
In general, the User undertakes to comply with these General Conditions of Use, as well as comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained therein or on the Website and always act in accordance with the law, good customs and exigencies of good faith, employing due diligence appropriate to the nature of the service you are enjoying, refraining from using the Website in any way that may prevent, damage or impair the normal operation of the same, the goods or rights and good name and image commercial of LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA, its suppliers, the rest of Users or in general of any third party.
Specifically, and without implying any restriction on the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous section, the User undertakes to use the services and contents of the Website in accordance with the Law, these General Conditions of use, committing to:
- Truly provide the data provided and keep them updated;
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the Website, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that of any form violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and in general current regulations. LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, sexist, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety, among others, or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA will not be responsible or indemnify for the damages that are derived, either by the opinions expressed by the Users through the forums, chats, or other participation tools;
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the Web any computer program, data, viruses, code, applets, macros, Active X controls, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that is likely to cause damage to the website, in any of the Services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA, of any User, of the providers of LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA or in general of any third party, or that in any other way capable of causing any type of alteration or preventing their normal functioning;
- Not to carry out advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation activities through the Website, not using the contents and in particular the information obtained through the Website to send advertising, send messages for direct sales purposes or for any other commercial purpose , nor to collect or store personal data of third parties;
- Not to use false identities, or impersonate others in the use of the Website or in the use of any of the services of the Website, including the use of passwords or access codes of third parties or any other. form, as well as trying to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other Users and modify or manipulate their messages;
- Not to destroy, alter, use for your own use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA, its suppliers or third parties; (viii) Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the Web any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties, nor in general any content which does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available third.
Personal data protection policy
Applicable law and jurisdiction
For any litigious matter derived from the existence, access, use or content of the General Conditions of Use of the Website, both the Client and LONAS TECNICAS NAVARRA, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction and exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Pamplona (Navarra).
For any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the address POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL MOREA NORTE C / B, Nº 15. BERIAIN 31191 NAVARRA or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
This Website is implemented with technical cybersecurity measures in order to guarantee security in the transmission of data between your browser and our Website.
The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted, which ensures that it is only intelligible for the Client’s computer and that of the Website. In this way, using the SSL protocol guarantees:
- That the Client is communicating their data to the server center of the Website and not to any other.
- That between the Client and the Website the data is transmitted encrypted, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
To verify that it is in a secure environment, the Client must check that the address of the verification Website begins with https: //. They can also identify the Website as secure when a padlock icon appears in the address bar of your browser.
Last update: December 17, 2020.
P.I. Morea Norte C/ B Nave 15
31191 Beriáin (Navarra)
(+34) 948 31 22 22
Avda. Conde de Tomanones 26
Nave N Pol, Miralcampo
19200 Azuqueda de Henares (Guadalajara)
634 619 291
20301 Irún (Guipuzcoa)
630 885 101
This company has received a grant from the government of Navarra with the support of the European Regional Development Fund.
The company Lonas Técnicas de Navarra has carried out a project included in the line of aid for energy saving and efficiency in SMEs and large companies in the industrial sector, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and managed by the IDAE with a to the National Fund for Energy Efficiency, with the aim of achieving a cleaner and more sustainable economy.
This company/organization has received aid co-financed by the Government
of Navarra and the European Regional Development Fund (40%) through the
ERDF Operational Program 2021-2027 of Navarra